FriendUP HQ

Please visit the main source of project information on the FriendUP website:

CLICK. DOWNLOAD! Earl Sweatshirt – Some Rap Songs

Welcome to the Friend Developers Forum! Forums Friend Network CLICK. DOWNLOAD! Earl Sweatshirt – Some Rap Songs

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mp3download 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mp3download
    Participant

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE –
    https://bit.ly/2E0jCkd

Earl Sweatshirt – Some Rap Songs Full leaked Album. Download link in MP3 ZIP/RAR formats
    Earl Sweatshirt is ready to make his return with the release of Some Rap Songs on Friday, which will mark his first full-length project since 2015. After delivering a pair of singles in “Nowhere2go” and the Navy Blue-assisted “The Mint” earlier this month, the 24-year-old shared the track list for his anticipated SRS on Monday (Nov. 26).

According to the press release for Some Rap Songs, prior to Kgositsile’s death in January 2018, Earl and his father were “roughly a month out from from a reunion that would facilitate a long-anticipated conversation.”

Year: 2018
    Artist: Earl Sweatshirt
    Album: Some Rap Songs
    Genre: HipHop, Rap

Track list:
    01 Shattered Dreams
    02 Red Water
    03 Cold Summers
    04 Nowhere2go
    05 December 24
    06 Ontheway! [ft. Standing on the Corner]
    07 The Mint [ft. Navy Blue]
    08 The Bends
    09 Loosie
    10 Azucar
    11 Eclipse
    12 Veins
    13 Playing Possum [ft. Cheryl Harris and Keorapetse Kgositsile]
    14 Peanut
    15 Riot!

“Me and my dad had a relationship that’s not uncommon for people to have with their fathers, which is a non-perfect one. Talking to him is symbolic and non-symbolic, but it’s literally closure for my childhood,” Earl said in a press release. “Not getting to have that moment left me to figure out a lot with my damn self.”

Some Rap Songs is the upcoming third studio album by American rapper Earl Sweatshirt. It will be released on November 30, 2018, by Tan Cressida and Columbia Records.[1][2]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.