FriendUP HQ

Please visit the main source of project information on the FriendUP website:

(DIRECT DOWNLOAD.) Alessia Cara The Pains of Growing FULL 2018#

Welcome to the Friend Developers Forum! Forums Friend Network (DIRECT DOWNLOAD.) Alessia Cara The Pains of Growing FULL 2018#

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mp3download 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mp3download
    Participant

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE –
    https://bit.ly/2DPo7wR

Alessia Cara – The Pains of Growing Full leaked Album. Download link in MP3 ZIP/RAR formats
    The Pains of Growing is the upcoming second studio album by Alessia Cara, set to be released on November 30, 2018 through Def Jam.[1] It was supported by the singles “Growing Pains” and “Trust My Lonely”.
    “Growing Pains”, the album’s lead single, was released on June 15, 2018, and serviced to hot adult contemporary radio on June 25, 2018. The song has peaked at number 36 in Canada, number 65 in the United States, and number 87 in Australia. The second single, “Trust My Lonely”, was released on October 5, 2018.

Artist: Alessia Cara
    Album: The Pains of Growing
    Year: 2018
    Genre: Alternative Pop, R&B, Teen pop

Track list:
    1. “Growing Pains”
    2. “Not Today”
    3. “I Don’t Want To”
    4. “7 Days”
    5. “Trust My Lonely”
    6. “Wherever I Live”
    7. “All We Know”
    8. “A Little More”
    9. “Comfortable”
    10. “Nintendo Game”
    11. “Out of Love”
    12. “Girl Next Door”
    13. “My Kind”
    14. “Easier Said”
    15. “Growing Pains (Reprise)”

The album is said to explore “the nuance and mentality of what it’s like to age out of your teen years”, as Cara was 21 during the writing and recording of it.[2] Billboard called the album a “more mature, radio-ready body of work led by single ‘Growing Pains'”;[2] the publication also called “Growing Pains” a “classic Alessia Cara pop hit with perceptive lyrics”.[3] Cara herself said the album is “a little bit more mature, and a little bit more cohesive. It just feels more like a full album. And then conceptually, I know I already touched on it before, but just life experiences and just a lot more transparency”.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.