FriendUP HQ

Please visit the main source of project information on the FriendUP website:

(WORKING DOWNLOAD.) J.I.D DiCaprio 2 FULL! LINK

Welcome to the Friend Developers Forum! Forums Friend Network (WORKING DOWNLOAD.) J.I.D DiCaprio 2 FULL! LINK

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mp3download 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mp3download
    Participant

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE –
    https://bit.ly/2Q4AiNF

J.I.D – DiCaprio 2 Full leaked Album. Download link in MP3 ZIP/RAR formats
    As a writer, J.I.D is still finding himself, but he’s capable of a few extremely slick lines: “My nigga gone for 17 years like a cicada / More than a motivator for me to get off of my anus,” “I’m the wrong letter that made it up out your spellcheck.” Mostly he’s concerned with tossing around vowel-sounds until he’s hit them from every possible angle: “What’s shit to an enema, enemy? / Anyone, get at me, I’m the epitome.” But he’s also good for little slice-of-life moments: one story about arguing that a friend should quit smoking cigarettes, another about getting into an embarrassing fight with a date at a movie. These are small, minute, specific stories, and J.I.D never widens his focus or makes a grander statement about the world at large. Maybe he never will. But I think he can, and I think he will.

The sophomore jinx skipped 2018. Some of the best, most memorable albums to be released this year are second offerings from stellar artists. Noname’s Room 25 lived up to the acclaim of her 2016 debut, Telefone; Smino’s NOIR delivered an experience worthy of succeeding a strong project like blkswn; Saba’s CARE FOR ME and Mick Jenkins’ Pieces of a Man musically and artistically exceeded their 2016 predecessors. Joey Purp, 6LACK, Phonte, Playboi Carti, Choker—the list goes on and on.

Year: 2018
    Genre: Hip-Hop
    Quality: mp3, 320 kbps

Track list:
    1. Frequency Change (00:59)
    2. Slick Talk (04:29)
    3. Westbrook (feat. A$AP Ferg) (03:57)
    4. Off Deez (feat. J. Cole) (03:33)
    5. 151 Rum (02:36)
    6. Off da Zoinkys (03:28)
    7. Workin Out (03:46)
    8. Tiiied (feat. 6LACK & Ella Mai) (04:04)
    9. Skrawberries (feat. BJ the Chicago Kid) (03:38)
    10. Hot Box (feat. Method Man & Joey Bada$$) (04:51)
    11. Mounted Up (03:02)
    12. Just da Other Day (03:49)
    13. Despacito Too (04:14)
    14. Hasta Luego (Bonus) (03:41)

DiCaprio 2 is the second studio album by American rapper J.I.D, hosted by DJ Drama. It was released on November 26, 2018, by Dreamville Records, Interscope Records and Spillage Village.[2] The album will serve as the follow up to his debut album, The Never Story (2017), and a sequel to his extended play DiCaprio (2015). The album has experienced several delays due to issues with sample clearances.
    J.I.D enlisted collaborators such as 6LACK, ASAP Ferg, BJ the Chicago Kid, Ella Mai, J. Cole, Joey Badass and Method Man. Production of DiCaprio 2 was handled by a variety of record producers, including Christo, J. Cole, Elite, Hollywood JB, WondaGurl, Kenny Beats, Skhye Hutch, Ron Gilmore, ChaseTheMoney and the late Mac Miller among others, contributing to the album.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.